Donate your used car or truck to EarthShare Washington and we'll arrange to have it picked up free of charge.
We currently do not have service in northwest Washington state (Bellingham, Mt. Vernon, etc.)
We accept most vehicles, even if they don't run. Some restrictions may apply to older vehicles, though. It's easy and convenient, and you'll be eligible for a tax deduction as well! To begin, please call us at 206-622-9840 or use our online form.
How to donate
- Call EarthShare Washington - Call our office at 206-622-9840 to donate your vehicle. We will be happy to answer any questions that you might have about our program. IMPORTANT: Please have your license plate number and your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) on-hand when you call.
- Donate online using our online donation form. We just need some basic information about you and your vehicle to start the process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Discover everything you need to know about donating your car to Earth Share in our Car Donation FAQ, including:
- How soon can EarthShare pickup the vehicle?
- How do I determine my tax deduction?
- Will EarthShare accept my older vehicle?
- In what tax year will I report the deduction for my vehicle donation?
- And many more questions listed in our FAQ...
Why donate my car?
It's much easier to donate your used car than it is to sell it yourself. And the tax savings might even be more than what you would receive from a trade in. Your donation will support EarthShare Washington's environmental programs.