Deadline: September 21, 2012
If you are returning to complete this form click on "View your previous submissions." above.
In addition to affirming that your organization meets general requirements, this application has four required sections:
- General information about your organization
- Narrative that describes your work (65% of your application)
- Additional information that can be considered by the review team (15% of your application)
- For those not currently ESW members, you must upload required documents that prove your eligibility (20%)
www.esw.org/member-applicationMembership criteria can be found here.
If you would like to save the document and return to editing it later, you can mark the document as incomplete and use the "save or submit" button at the bottom of the page. Navigating away from this application and failing to press the "save or submit" button at the bottom of the page will require you re-enter all information again.
Attachments (uploaded items)
- You may attach scanned images, text files, Adobe PDFs, MS Word, MS Excel and zipped files through this interface.
- Be sure to include you organization's name (or abbreviation) in the file name. Have it consistent throughout - for example "SaveOpenSpaces_990.doc", "SaveOpenSpaces_audit.doc", etc.
- If you attach files in multiple sessions (saves), you will be able to only view the files attached at the precious session. All prior documents will still be in our system.
- You may overwrite prior documents by uploading them again.
- Depending on the sizes of your files, upload/save times may be lengthy.
- You may also mail these items, as long as they are postmarked on or before the Sptemeber 21st application deadline, to:
1402 Third Ave, Suite 817
Seattle, WA 98101